Andrea Jayne Fitness LLC Terms and Conditions
- Personal training sessions that are not canceled at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled time will be forfeited. The only exception to this policy will be an emergency.
- Payment for personal training sessions will be invoiced at the end of each month. Sessions not cancelled within 24 hours (without good reason) will be charged. Nonpayment for the previous month will result in temporary cessation of sessions until payment is made.
- If you arrive more than 15 minutes late for an hour session, or 10 minutes for a 30-minute session, the trainer may leave the premises and the appointment will be forfeited.
- Participants may be required to have medical clearance if deemed necessary by their Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire (PAR-Q) and health history information.
- All participants who first enroll in a package will receive a free initial fitness assessment.
- Client holidays and absences: We ask 7 days advance notice be given of any prolonged training absences, as we need to incorporate this into your overall training schedule.
- Trainer holidays and absences: Your trainer will provide you with at least 14 days notice for any prolonged trainer absences. Your trainer will discuss alternative personal training arrangements with you.
- Health concerns: You must inform your trainer of any relevant injury or illness and will obtain a medical clearance from your medical specialist prior to beginning (or restarting) training if there are any medical concerns.
- You accept that participating in exercise has a risk of causing injury, both minor and potentially major. You will in no way hold Andrea Jayne Fitness LLC or your trainer liable for any injuries or illness sustained by not following instructions. You also agree that you have no undisclosed injury or illness that may affect your ability to undertake rigorous exercise and to the best of your knowledge you are ready and able to undertake this exercise program.
- Trainer’s Obligations. The trainer will use her skills and knowledge to design a safe program of exercise that will take into account your lifestyle, personal goals, fitness levels and medical history.
The trainer will provide the coaching, supervision, advice and support that you will need to achieve your goals. Apart from the initial consultation (and the first personal training session if taken immediately afterwards) each personal training session will last approximately 30-60 minutes.
You understand that the results of any fitness program cannot be guaranteed. Your progress depends on your effort and co-operation in and outside of the sessions. In particular you acknowledge that individual results may vary and no particular result is guaranteed by your trainer.
All Client information will be kept strictly private and confidential.
- Your Obligations. It is understood between you and your trainer that both must commit to your training program 100% in order for you to achieve results.
You are required to arrive on time for each session so that the trainer’s full training plan is achieved on each visit.
You are required to wear appropriate clothing and footwear.
You are required to complete a Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire (a “PAR-Q”) before undertaking your first personal training session (this can be done verbally with the trainer completing the form by asking you questions).
Your trainer may require a letter of ‘medical clearance’ from your doctor.
You understand and agree that it is your responsibility to inform the trainer of any conditions or changes to your health, now and ongoing, which might affect your ability to exercise safely and with minimal risk of injury.
If your trainer requires further medical information from a practitioner, you must provide such details.
You understand that there are inherent risks in participating in a program of strenuous exercise. If you sustain or claim to sustain any injury while participating in training, you acknowledge that the trainer is not responsible, except where the injury was caused by his/her gross negligence or intentional act.
Your trainer cannot be held liable in any way for undeclared or unknown medical conditions.
- Health and Safety. Your trainer has completed and holds a current CPR certificate issued by the Red Cross.
Your trainer has insurance cover through Philadelphia Insurance Companies, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004.
If your trainer conducts the sessions on your premises you are responsible for providing a safe exercise environment.
- General. You understand that in the unlikely event of your trainer being unable to continue your training, for any reason, you can request a full refund from Andrea Jayne Fitness LLC for any unfulfilled sessions.
The trainer has the right to change these Terms and Conditions, for example, to be able to offer new services or as required by law. The trainer will notify you of any change. When such a change(s) is made, if dissatisfied you can cancel this agreement once you have made any payments already due to the trainer.
You are responsible for keeping all your contact information and marketing preferences up to date with the trainer.